BSB61015 - Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Course Duration 78 Weeks (18 Weeks Break Inclusive)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Download International Student Application Form Download Domestic Student Application Form
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
Pathways from the qualificationAfter Completing BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management,students may articulate into further study of the Bachelor qualifications in Business or Management offered by any Australian Higher Education Providers.
- All students must be over 18 years of age.
- Students who intend to enrol in this course must prove their successful completion of Diploma of Leadership Management or equivalent.
- Students must have good communication skills. Candidates whose English is not their first language may be required to prove their English language skills, which is equivalent to upper intermediate level (IELTS 5.5).
Duration: 60 tuition weeks. (78 Weeks include break) The course consists of 18 units and is clustered into 4 groups in order to be delivered within 6 terms of full-time study load. The term duration is 10 weeks.
Please refer to the unit description on https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB61015.
Note: please refer to the prior to enrolment kit for the course fee, cancel & refund policy, the enrolment term and condition, and the student welfare support service provided.
Total number of units = 12
Number of Core Units: 4
Number of Elective: 8
- BSBFIM601 Manage Finances
- BSBINN601 Lead and Manage Organisational Change
- BSBMGT605 Provide Leadership across the Organisation
- BSBMGT617 Develop and Implement a Business Plan
- BSBMKG607 Manage Market Research
- BSBMKG609 Develop a Marketing Plan
- BSBMKG608 Develop Organisational Marketing Objectives
- BSBMGT616 Develop and Implement Strategic Plans
- BSBHRM602 Manage Human Resources Strategic Planning
- BSBRSK501 Manage Risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop Workplace Policy and Procedures for Sustainability
- BSBADV602 Develop an Advertising Campaign
On your letter of offer, you could find your payment schedule, normally you will be required to pay your first term tuition fee as the deposit before commencing the course. Course fees include the enrolment fee, materials and access to equipment. Student must supply their own clothes and transport. Textbooks and replacement materials are extra. Fees are payable by Cheque, Money Order, Cash, Internet or Bank Deposit. Other arrangements for payment may be organised based on individual needs.