BSB51918 - Diploma of Leadership and Management
Course Duration 52 Weeks (12 Weeks Break Inclusive)
This course reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions. The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
Download International Student Application Form Download Domestic Student Application Form
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
Pathways from the qualificationAfter Completing BSB51918 - Diploma of Leadership and Management,students may articulate into further study of the BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management or other Advanced Diploma level qualifications offered by any Australian RTO.
- All students must be over 18 years of age.
- Students who intend to enrol in this course must prove their successful completion of Australian Year 12 (or above) or international equivalent or has successful completion of Certificate IV level courses in Business or in relevant field or have a minimum of 2 years of experience in supervisory role.
- Students must have good communication skills. Candidates whose English is not their first language may be required to prove their English language skills, which is equivalent to upper intermediate level (IELTS 5.5).
Duration: 40 tuition weeks. (52 Weeks include break) The course consists of 12 units and is clustered into 4 groups in order to be delivered within 4 terms of full-time study load. The term duration is 10 weeks.
Please refer to the unit description on https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CHC51918.
Note: please refer to the prior to enrolment kit for the course fee, cancel & refund policy, the enrolment term and condition, and the student welfare support service provided.
Total number of units = 12
Number of Core Units: 4
Number of Elective: 8
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction staff
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
On your letter of offer, you could find your payment schedule, normally you will be required to pay your first term tuition fee as the deposit before commencing the course. Course fees include the enrolment fee, materials and access to equipment. Student must supply their own clothes and transport. Textbooks and replacement materials are extra. Fees are payable by Cheque, Money Order, Cash, Internet or Bank Deposit. Other arrangements for payment may be organised based on individual needs.